Thursday, July 7, 2011

Down 12 in 6 weeks

I just have to start out by saying that I am stealing my friend, Laura Blues idea.  She currently has a blog "Down 25 by 25".  I am setting my goal for down 12lbs in 6 weeks.  I currently weigh in at 138lbs.  Before I got pregnant, I was 128lbs.  Since having Daniel, who was 10lbs himself at birth, I am still holding his weight.  I believe I have lost everything from Brooke since she was only 5.15oz and I gained a whole 20 lbs with her. 
 I ordered a detox supplement from Arbonne. com to kick off my plan.  I am going to do a work out routine while the kids are napping.  I get my title from starting July 11th I will have 6 weeks until I start school again on Aug 15th.  That gives me an average of 2 lbs a week.  I all ready do not drink soda so that is not my biggest challenge.  My biggest challenge is fast food.  No more of that!
I am doing this because I have a small body frame but have some midsection left over from my pregnancies.  My clothes do not fit well.  I can wear a size 6 AE shorts but have the muffin top going that I refused to get used to.   I also do not approve of how I look in a two piece.  Buying clothes has become a challenge.  I would like to be able to buy clothes with confidence.    
Please follow me and support me.  This will help me to stay motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment