Saturday, July 23, 2011

Day 12

As of the other day I went down to my lowest since having both kids - 135lbs.  As of today I am 139 again...the last couple of days I have been real bad about sweets and french fries!  French fries are my ultimate weakness.  However, I have been eating a lot of salads.  Instead of getting chik fil a like I normally do, I got Paradise Bakery.  I have to say that I feel so much better after eating a sandwich and salad instead of a fried chicken sandwich with french fries and ranch!

Then today after getting home from the mall (3 days in a row), I got on my wii fit and did hula hoops for 6 as my warm up and ran for 15 minutes.   Starting this week I am going to go down to the park on the end of the road and start doing sprints and some cardio.  I hope that will help get this belly bulge to move.

No comments:

Post a Comment